1. Find your way to Ga-400 at Hwy 141 (Peachtree Parkway)
2. Travel north on Ga-400 for 26.3 miles to US 19 (Chestatee Street). If
you travel to Dahlonega, this is how you probably go.
3. Turn left on Chestatee Street toward Dahlonega.
4. Follow Chestatee Street 5.1 miles to Morrison Moore Parkway.
5. Turn right on Morrison Moore Parkway. This is basically a bypass of US
19 around downtown Dahlonega). There are signs that show Morrison
Moore Parkway as US 19. There is a gas station/convenience store on
6. Continue on Morrison Moore Parkway/Hwy 19 for 8 miles to the
intersection of Hwy 60.
7. Keep right on US 19 (Hwy 60 bears left up Woody Gap).
8. Follow US 19 for about 5 miles to Turner's Corner General Store on the
right. This road dead ends into U.S. 129 about a quarter mile beyond the
store so if you miss it you won't go far out of your way.
9. There is secure parking down the hill behind the store.
From the starting point, this drive will take around an hour.
Directions to Turners Corner General Store (Sidewinder Grill)
Ravinia Rollers Cycling Club (RRCC) is a social club of cycling enthusiasts.
(RRCC) does not undertake to provide any advice or guidance regarding, or
supervision of, any club activity or to ensure in any way the safety of any
member. Anyone choosing to take part in any club-related activity does so at
his or her own risk.